Baguette Dining Table by Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec for Magis
Description / details
Baguette is a contemporary dining table with a natural and simple aesthetic, designed by Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec for Magis. It is so svelte that it seems to float, but it’s actually strong enough to hold an entire buffet. The look of a long, slender top fastened to cast aluminum legs gives the illusion of delicacy.
- Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec
- Legs and crosspiece in die-cast aluminum, top in transparent glass, Italian Ardesia Slate, quartzite, MDF or American walnut.
- Legs : Black / White / Polished
- Top : Glass / Black / White / Walnut / Ardesia / Quartzite
- W. 63 × D. 33.5 × H. 28.1 in
- W. 160 × D. 85 × H. 71.5 cm
- W. 80.7 × D. 33.5 × H. 28.1 in
- W. 205 × D. 85 × H. 71.5 cm