Table NA2 (Raft Table NA2) is a minimalist dining table with simplicity, designed by Norm.Architects for &Tradition. Maritime objects fascinate because of their contrasting surfaces. The roughness of corroded wood ageing with beauty, blended with the industrial efficiency of metal structures. This is the inspiration behind the Raft range, created by Norm.Architects Kasper Rønn and Jonas Bjerre-Poulsen. They have taken a modern Scandinavian approach to create a unique range of furniture that combines simplistic purity with a discreetly aged look. The sandblasted surface of the solid oak, accentuate the structure of the wood, while the triple legs have the playful appearance of a living creature in motion.
- Structure : Powdercoated steel
- Legs : Sand blasted solid oak
- Table top : Laminated or veneered MDF / Solid oak
- Black / Black + Smoked oiled oak / White + Natural oak
- W. 200 × D. 90 × H. 75 cm