MG501 Cuba Chair is a beautiful lounge chair with simplicity, designed by Morten Gøttler for Carl Hansen & Søn. The Cuba Chair is a light, flexible folding chair that can easily be stored either by hanging it on the wall or placing it in a stand on the floor. It is the perfect extra chair when more seating is suddenly required. The chair is built upon a frame of solid oak with girths weaved around the frame. Morten Gøttler designed it in and it is truly a great example of contemporary design with strong links to previous masters.
- Oak frame, cotton webbing backrest and seat
- Frame : Black paint / Clear lacquer / Soap / White oil
- Backrest and seat : Black / Natural / White
- W. 61 × D. 79 × H. 115 × SH. 39 cm
- folding chair · four legged chair · lounge chair · wooden chair