Description + Details
The inspiration for the Fifty armchair is clearly to be sought in the 'Flag Halyard Chair', the recliner chair in metal and cord designed by Hans Wegner in Denmark in . Dögg & Arnved designed a straight backrest to allow not only for rest but also reading (or watching television). The woven 'ears' on each side of the headrest reinforce the general feeling of intimacy. The 350 metres of woven cord used is available in black or tobacco colour, set on a black steel structure. In both cases the Fifty armchair will be a sculptural presence in whichever room it occupies and will intrigue with its unexpected alliance of the minimalist design of its steel structure and the traditional warmth of the hand-woven cord. Fifty is designed to be used outdoors as well as indoors.
- Ligne Roset
- Dögg Design, Rikke Rützou Arnved
- Polypropylene cord, sanded lacquered steel
- Black + Black / Grey + Black / Tobacco + Black
- Armchair : W. 73.5 × D. 88 × H. 112.5 × SH. 34 cm
- Footstool : W. 60 × D. 67 × H. 34 cm