This enduring chair, originally designed in 1948 by Charles and Ray Eames, epitomises the designers' mantra of 'the best for the most for the least'. Updated with modern materials, the moulded shell in recyclable polypropylene provides an interesting visual contrast to the solid wood dowel base.
- Recyclable polypropylene, steel, solid maple wood
- Base : Black / Trivalent chrome / White
- Legs : Ebony / Maple / Walnut / White ash
- Seat & back : Alpine / Aqua sky / Black / Blue ice / Blush / Charcoal / Java / Kelly green / Pale yellow / Peacock blue / Red orange / Sparrow / Stone / White
- W. 63.5 × D. 62.2 × H. 80 × SH. 45.7 cm