Eames Molded Plastic Armchair 4-Leg Base is a mid-century modern armchair with a simple beauty, designed by Charles & Ray Eames for Herman Miller. The sleek lines and organic shape of this enduring chair by Charles and Ray Eames epitomize their mantra of 'the best for the most for the least'. The quiet, minimal 4-leg base complements the gentle curves of the molded shell, with its deep-seat pocket and waterfall edges.
- Recyclable polypropylene shell, metal legs
- Base : Black / White / Trivalent chrome
- Shell : Alpine / Aqua sky / Black / Blue ice / Blush / Charcoal / Java / Kelly green / Pale yellow / Peacock blue / Red orange / Sparrow / Stone / White
- W. 25 × D. 23.75 × H. 31.12 × SH. 17.12 in ( W. 63.5 × D. 60.3 × H. 79 × SH. 43.5 cm)
- armchair · dining chair · four legged chair · metal and plastic chair